Friday, November 18, 2011

My Tsehai

Well I changed the name. Not sure if enough people still follow for it to really matter but it is done. I choose My Tsehai because Tesfa is my sunshine. And I thought it would be fitting to have a name that would fit for more then one child incase Doodle ever has a brother or sister.

The first time I saw my hubby he was sitting in computer class talking to another student. They were both super cute. I said to myself I want one of them. A few months after Joel and I began dating I bought him a key chain that read, URMY :-) (There was a sun at the end of that in case you missed it). Joel was really confused and a little upset at first because the other guys last name was Urmey and he thought I got confused. Anyway kind of a funny story if you able to follow what I just rambled about.

No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers